Celtic Night Festival started in 2008, with an ‘Irish Night’ organized by a small group of (family)members, all ‘celtic lovers’ and became in a few years time a Celtic Folk & Pagan Festival during three days, presenting :
– 2 stages with live performances of several bands (celtic, medieval or pagan) from Belgium and Europe.
– medieval village with workshops, dances, demonstrations and animation, games
– several stands with ‘celtic/medieval’ handmade things, ceramics and clothing.
– fresh catering, also vegetarian
– lots of fires to gather around and many good vibes amongst people
We want to thank all our sponsors and visitors for their support over the years!